A brand new mixtape fresh from the G.O.O.D. Music camp by ‘The World Famous Tony Williams’, background singer for Kanye West. The World Famous Tony Williams: Finding Dakota Grey, offers a 27-deep collection of original music, covers and remixes. Good song, good voices. A pretty solid body of work!
On this expose, Tony steps to the forefront to play ringleader with a cast of featured artists including Dakota Grey; who has “referenced R&B vocals for Mariah Carey and Busta Rhymes [and] worked for Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Nelly Furtado, Bebe Winans, Melanie Daniels, BilaL, Diddy and Jay-Z.
Tony Williams lays claim to his title for traveling the world over more than five times as the background vocalist for Kanye West – and having written, produced and performed the vocals on several of the hits he has performed on.
Tony has been featured on hits that include “Heartless” (Kanye West – 808s and Heartbreaks), “History” (Jay-Z – More Than A Game OST), “Flashing Lights” (Kanye West – Graduation) and “We Major” (Kanye West – Late Registration).
I would list some standout tracks but they’re all rocking. Load it up on your ipod and bump the whole thing.
- ‘Hey Boy Hey Girl’ ft. Dakota Grey
- ‘Backstage Pass’
- ‘NuSkyy TV interview’
- ‘DJ Aktive Remix’
- ‘Chicken Wings’ (skit)
- ‘Amazing’ (Remix) ft. Kanye West
- ‘Late Early’ ft. Al B. Back + Chop Chop
- ‘Way I Like It’
- ‘Dreamin Of Your Love’ (Parisian Remix) ft. Matt Moerdock
- ‘You Know French’ (skit)
- ‘Some Move Scene’
- ‘I’m Not Mad’
- ‘La la, La la’
- ‘Been A Lot Of Places’ skit
- ‘Linda Garota’
- ‘No’ (skit)
- ‘King Or The Fool’
- ‘Ain’t No Sunshine’ ft. Dakota Grey + mama Sol
- ‘Nightmares’ (Official Remix) ft. Cello the Black Pearl + Tada
- ‘Still Got Love’ ft. Chop Chop
- ‘We Can Make A Hit’
- ‘I Don’t Give A Shit’
- ‘Pro Tools’ (skit)
- ‘Double Back On This Love’
- ‘A Star Is Born’ ft. Kanye West, Mama Sol + Prophetic