Chrisette took a trip around Europe retracing the steps of the iconic Audrey Hepburn, before going back to Brooklyn to create the 9 track project, featuring 2 Chainz, Robert Glasper, Wale and more, that blends her own love for ‘fashion, posing and being a lady’ with the legacy and style of Breakfast At Tiffany’s star.
“The whole concept of this mixtape for me is to say; I can’t do it because I think somebody’s gonna like it, I’m doing it because I know I have to say it.” Press play and download free below.
Tracklist: Audrey Hepburn: An Audiovisual Presentation
1. “Pray Me Well” feat. Robert Glasper
2. “Charades” feat. 2 Chainz
3. “Favela Chic” feat. Kenneth Whalum
4. “Love in the Afternoon” feat. Nello Luchi
5. “Rich Hipster” feat. Wale
6. “Can the Cool Be Loved” feat. Dunson and Bilal
7. “Your Fair Lady” feat. Guitar Slayer
8. “My Heart” feat. Lem Payne
9. “Kudurista” feat. Fogo and Lem Payne
Listen To: Audrey Hepburn: An Audiovisual Presentation
Chrisette Michele is currently working on her next album Better, which is set to be released in 2013.